Totals: 0 - £0.00
- Set turning, and facing tools on spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions.
- Recessed body profile is compatible with boring bars.
- Precision glass vial level with 30'/2mm sensitivity.
- Adjustable level mount.
- Hands free design.
- Ground steel shaft mounted on dual precision ball bearing.
- Made from high strength aluminum.
- Durable anodized finish.
The Pro Lathe Gage by Edge Technology is used to set lathe tools on the spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions. Poorly set cutting tools will leave a "NUB" at the center of the workpiece after performing a facing cut. Our lathe gages can be used to set tools on the spindle axis and eliminate this issue. The hands free design allows you to use both hands to adjust the height of the tool holder. The recess in the body profile provides enough clearance to set boring bars. The Pro Lathe Gage features an adjustable level housing allowing you to correctly set tools even if your lathe is not perfectly leveled.
- Delivery information here - also controls tab name
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!